Question about Whirlpool 24 in. ADP5966 Free-standing Dishwasher
It starts up ok with the standard humming coming from the unit but after about 2 - 3 minutes it stops and the code appears. At no stage does the water start to flow into the unit. I've cleared the code and tried a few different settings but the unit shuts down everytime and the water never starts.
Here is a tip the will elaborate on your problem more, but the bottom line is that you need to replace the fill valve...
Dishwasher Trouble No Water entering Dishwasher http://www.fixya.com/support/r4021363-dishwasher_trouble_no_water_entering
Posted on Jun 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2014 | Dishwashers
Jun 30, 2012 | Jacuzzi Fuzion Whirlpool
Apr 25, 2012 | KitchenAid Dishwashers
Sep 18, 2011 | Bosch 24 in. SHU43 Built-in Dishwasher
Welcome to FixYa
F4 error in
your Asko Dishwasher is a water fill fault and this indicates and over fill
fault. To check and solve this problem please follow these steps:
1. Disconnect the power to
2. Remove the lower access panels and check the tray under the dishwasher (you will probably find it is full of water)
3. Use a towel or a sponge to remove the water
4. There is a float that should stop the operation of the dishwasher and run the pump if water is in this tray. Check this pump to see if it is functional
5. Test the dishwasher
6. If there are no leaks from the dishwasher into the pan, check the drain hose under the sink
7. THE DRAIN HOSE MUST RUN UP TO THE TOP OF THE UNDERSIDE OF THE COUNTERTOP THEN DOWN TO THE DRAIN. (If the hose is not set up like this, water from the sink drain will flow into the dishwasher and overfill the tray
back to me if you have any other questions.
Jan 01, 2011 | Asko 24 in. D3350 Dishwasher
May 08, 2010 | Bauknecht 24 in. GSF8971 Built-in...
Apr 04, 2010 | Whirlpool 24 in. ADP6940 Dishwasher
Feb 15, 2008 | Dishwashers
Feb 01, 2008 | Whirlpool 24 in. ADG6962iX Built-in...
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: