Question about JVC LT-40FH97 40 in. HDTV LCD Television
Tv when turned on you hear it power up blue light comes on at left side of tv but then starts to blink no picture ever comes up on tv
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Hold [menu] and [vol-] button on the side of the TV
2. while holding these, press the [power] button on the side of TV (NOT remote)
3. blue light comes ON and stays ON
4. wait 10 seconds then let go of [menu] and [vol-]
5. wait another 30 seconds and some type of picture should appear
I think this is right. I got it from the JVC call centers guys so sorry if I missed or messed up a step.
Posted on Apr 29, 2009
SOURCE: Newer Jvc tv wont turn on
1. hold the [vol-] and [menu] button.
2. while holding those, press the [power] button and let go of the [power]button only
3. wait 5 seconds then let go of [vol-] and [menu]
4. wait for a while(approx 30secs).....do you get a picture
This works for the JVC models that end in "9" and end in "0"
Posted on May 27, 2009
The following steps should be able to correct the problem:
1) Unplug the TV or remove AC power from the TV
2) Count to ten and then plug in the TV
3) Locate the [Menu], [VOL-] and [Power] button on the TV’s side panel
4) Using the buttons on the TV’s Side Panel, press and hold both the [Menu] and [VOL-] buttons.
5) While holding those buttons, press and release the [Power] button one time and count to 3 before releasing the [Menu] and [VOL-] buttons.
6) The TV’s lower left Blue Power LED will come ON.
7) Wait 30 seconds. Confirm that the blue LED on the Lower Left of the TV (not the iPod dock for iPod models) has remained ON during this time.
8) Press the [Mute] button on the TV remote twice
9) Unplug the TV or remove AC power
10) Count to ten and plug the TV in
11) The TV power should automatically come ON and the blue power LED with be ON
12) Wait 40 seconds and the TV picture should appear
13) You can now continue using your TV.
14) If the picture does not appear, power on the TV manually:
· If the LED begins flashing, unplug and power ON a second time.
· If the LED begins flashing again, power ON the TV without unplugging
If the LED begins flashing again, contact us directly by phone to obtain a local authorized service center for you.
If the TV does power on, please reply back with the software version number for us to research this issue. Please follow these steps to obtain the software version number:
1) Press the [Menu] button on the remote control.
2) Using the arrow keys in the center of the remote, scroll over to the "settings" menu and select the [OK] button on the remote
3) Scroll down to "system info" and select [OK] button on the remote
Posted on Jul 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2012 | Sony KP-51HW40 51" Rear Projection...
Mar 10, 2011 | Philips 50PFP5332D 50 in. Plasma...
Feb 14, 2010 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-36HS510 36" TV
Oct 26, 2009 | Panasonic PT-47WX49 47" Rear Projection...
May 10, 2009 | Panasonic Viera TH-50PZ80U Plasma TV
Feb 02, 2009 | Philips 60PP9202 60" Rear Projection...
204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: