Question about Televison & Video
Is there a code number to set or link my Classic Model IRC81415 remote control to operate toshiba 36ZP38B TV
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Toshiba CT-852
A universal remote would cure this problem. It's generally since they are on the same system or IR codes are similar. There isnt much you can do to fix that problem unless you have a seperate universal remote to opperate seperately.
Posted on Sep 24, 2007
SOURCE: rca universal remote control
Manual Code Search and Entry 1. Manually turn on the TV
2. Press and hold the TV button The illuminated ON•OFF key turns on and remains on.
3. While holding the component key down, press and hold the ON•OFF key. The illuminated ON•OFF key turns off.
4. After holding down both keys for three seconds, the illuminated ON•OFF key turns back on.
5. Release both keys. The illuminated ON•OFF key remains on. TIP: Throughout the programming of each key, be sure to keep the remote pointed at the IR sensor of the component you are currently programming the remote to control.
6. Press and release the ON•OFF key repeatedly until your component turns off. Each time you press the ON•OFF key, the illuminated ON•OFF key blinks, and the next
code in the list is sent. This process continues until all of the codes in the Code Lists have been searched. If your component turns off, you have found the correct code.
TIP: Because there are so many codes, you may have to press the ON•OFF key many times-possibly up to 200 times.
7. Once you have found the correct code, you must save the new code by pressing and releasing the STOP key. The illuminated ON•OFF key turns off. You must press the STOP key to save the code or the correct code will not be stored!
8. To confirm that the component key is programmed with the correct code for maximum functionality, test the component. Attempt to control a variety of the component's functions with the remote. If some of the features of your components do not work, try programming the remote with a different code in the list until you find the code that allows the remote to control the majority of your component's functions. Different codes can provide different levels of functionality
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
http://www.fixya.com/support/t1555766-direct_tv_remote_control_rc64_code this worked for me after doing a GOOGLE search. 10150 is the code that even worked for TV power. Here are the other codes supplied, in case link didn't work, 10463, 10054.
Posted on Sep 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2014 | Televison & Video
May 28, 2014 | Televison & Video
May 28, 2014 | Televison & Video
Dec 21, 2013 | Toshiba 20AF46 20" TV
Dec 16, 2013 | Televison & Video
Sep 05, 2013 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Apr 27, 2010 | Dynex 32 in. LCD Flat-Panel HDTV
Feb 18, 2009 | Toshiba MW20H63 TV
Feb 27, 2007 | Toshiba CT-90157 Remote Control
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!