Question about Lands Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
On the handset, you need to go into the menu, choose register, press and hold the intercom button on the handset and the page button on the base unit at the same time until it tells you that it is registered.
Posted on Feb 15, 2007
You could try to clear all the memory from the base unit and start again!!!
Instructions to clear phone (Uniden 8855).
1. Go to your base unit.
2. Put your flip phone in the cradle.
3. Press down and hold down (AT ALL TIMES) the end (find hs) button.
4. Whilst holding down this button, take the power plug out of the wall.
5. Whilst still holding down the end (find hs) button, plug the power back in.
6. When you hear a beep from the base unit system.
7. Let go of the end (find hs) button.
8. Your phone memory should be cleared now and you are ready to repeat the process of registering your base and additional handsets.
Posted on Feb 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2014 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Aug 14, 2011 | Medion MD 96340 Laptop
Apr 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 10, 2008 | Motorola Mobility MD41 Expandable Handset...
Oct 23, 2017 | Nortel Lands Phones
Oct 23, 2017 | Lands Phones
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!