Question about ASUS P4C800 Deluxe Motherboard
When your using Internet connection via LAN you need to configure the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties at the Network Connection Wizard. To configure the Network Connection just follow this steps:
1. Double click the My Computer from your desktop/screen.
2. At the left side of the My Computer menu click the My Network Places then click View Network Connections in the left side of that window also.
3. Double click the Local Area Connection and click Properties.
4. When the Local Area Connection Properties was appear select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) then click Properties.
5. The Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties are also apear, then click Use the following IP address and fill-up the following: IP Address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, Preferred DNS Server and Alternate DNS Server.
6. After all you fill-up click OK Button.
Note: Make sure that the IP Address you fill-up in your network connection are not the same with the other computer to avoid conflict. Just copy the configuration on the computer like: Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, Preferred DNS Server and Alternate DNS Server. Only the IP Address are unique to the other computer. Example; 192.168.0.5 that is the IP Address of last computer are connected in the network. The IP Address you able to use is 192.168.0.6, only the last digit of the IP Address your going to change.
Posted on Jun 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 08, 2011 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Oct 05, 2010 | Dell Vostro 1500 Notebook
Jun 18, 2010 | IBM ThinkCentre M50 8187 Desktop PC -...
May 09, 2010 | Dell Dimension 5100 (D51L1) PC Desktop
Mar 17, 2010 | Dell Dimension 5100 (D51L1) PC Desktop
Nov 24, 2009 | 3Com OfficeConnect Wireless 11g 802.11g/b...
Oct 19, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 2650 Notebook
Jul 05, 2008 | ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe Motherboard
Apr 07, 2008 | ASUS P4C800 Deluxe Motherboard
271 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!