- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Could be several reasons:
- Selected the "Night cycle" program (means standing with the drum full of water, reason: too much noise in the spin cycle)
- Set to the "Rinse hold" (means standing with the drum full of water, reason: wrinkles on the clothes)
According to your description I think that this is not a failure otherwise error E20 will be appears on display.
Once the washing programme has come to an end, END illuminates on the programme progress display.
If RINSE HOLD was selected, the display beside the START/ PAUSE button flashes. 1. After a rinse hold, the water must first be pumped out:
- Either press the START/PAUSE button (the water is pumped out and the washing is spun according to the completed programme;
After the START/PAUSE button is pressed again, the spin speed can still also be changed during spinning), or
- Turn the programme selector to PUMP OUT and press the START/PAUSE button (the water is pumped out without spinning),or
- Turn the programme selector to SPIN or SHORT SPIN and press theSTART/PAUSE button (the water is pumped out and the washing is spun or gently spun).
At the end of this programme step, the END indicator will illuminate. 2. Open the door.
As soon as the DOOR indicator lights up green, the door can be opened.
You can choose the right programme for any type of laundry following the descriptions on the washing programme tables (see «Washing Programmes»).
Turn the programme selector dial to the required programme. The programme selector determines the type of washing cycle (e.g. water level, drum movement, number of rinses) and the washing temperature according to the type of laundry.
The pilot light of button 8 starts blinking.
The selector dial can be turned either clockwise or anticlockwise. Position "0" to Reset programme/ Switching OFF of the machine. At the end of the programme the selector dial must be turned to position "0", to switch the machine off.
If you turn the programme selector dial to another programme when the machine is working, the yellow pilot light of button 8 will blink 3 times and the message Err is displayed on the display to indicate a wrong selection. The machine will not perform the new selected programme.
There's no way to properly help anyone with "Generic problem for all Washing Machines" as a topic heading. When posting problems please be more specific. Provide a clearly worded problem including the complete model number