Question about Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Hello, i use sony ericsson xperia X10. But i have problem with my phone that always restart. Yesterday, i try update my phone with new firmware from sony ericsson website, after complete update, my phone can't run and open again. Can you help me to solve my problem ? i don't now what should i do.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
Aug 08, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
Jun 15, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jun 09, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 29, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Mar 26, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jan 13, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jan 07, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Dec 21, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Nov 30, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
1,433 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: