Question about Dell A920 InkJet Printer
To scan a photograph using Dell A920 printer, kindly use these steps:
1. Place your photo on the scanner glass.
a) Open the top cover.
b) Place the photo you want to copy face down on the scanner glass.
NOTE: Make sure the upper left corner of the front of the photo aligns with the arrow.
c Close the scanner lid to avoid dark edges.
2. Open the Dell All-In-One Center.
To access the Dell All-In-One Center, click Start, select Programs, then select Dell Printers > Dell AIO Printer A920 > Dell All-In-One Center.
The All-In-One Main page appears.
Now select the settings (type of image, program to send the scanned image to)
3. Click Preview Now.
4. Adjust the dotted lines to fit around the portion of the image you want to print.
5. Select your scan destination from the drop-down box.
6. When you are finished customizing your image, click Scan Now.
7. When your document has finished processing, it will open the program you chose to send the image to.
For more details, you can download the instruction manual by clicking this link
Hope this solves your problem. Thanks for using FixYa
Posted on Jun 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2010 | Dell A920 InkJet Printer
Jun 02, 2009 | Dell A920 InkJet Printer
Jan 08, 2009 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 31, 2008 | Dell A920 InkJet Printer
Aug 29, 2008 | Dell A920 InkJet Printer
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!