Question about Acer Aspire 7520-5185 Laptop
Maybe. isolate it first. try using new battery. if the blinking lights stops, then it needs new battery. if the blinking do not stop check the power adapter maybe that is the defective. it did not give enough power to charge the battery.
Posted on Jun 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
your battery is not charging,use a old toothbrush and clean the contacts on the battery and do the same for the contacts on the computer.This should work if not you may have to replace the battery
Posted on Sep 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
mp150 and simular printers:
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Jan 22, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 07, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 18, 2009 | Canon S400 InkJet Printer
Jun 09, 2009 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Apr 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Mar 15, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 24, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 5160 Notebook
Oct 04, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
May 05, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
783 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: