Question about Printers & Copiers
I have a Epson Photo Stylus R300 and a NetGear WGPS606 spent a long time on the phone with NetGear but they could get the printer to work.
It is connected via eathernet to the server and then to the printer via usb. I have studied Epson's troubleshooter with no luck as the instructions the describe are not the same as they are on their own printer
Unable to print from D-link DP-301U print server Connected to Muratec MFX-1930 All in one printer.
Posted on May 14, 2008
First, make sure that you can print with the printer connected directly to your computer using a usb cable.
- Make sure the printer driver is installed and you can print with a direct connection
- Get the print server's IP Address, NetGear should have already provided you with this info.
- If your'e using windows xp, go to control panel > printers and faxes
- Right click on the printer icon and go to properties
- Click on the PORTS tab
- Click on ADD PORT
- Highlight Standard TCP/IP Port then click on New Port
- Click next
- Input the WGPS606 IP Address
- Print a test page...
-hope it works!!
Posted on Apr 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2014 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Apr 09, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Dec 21, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Dec 08, 2009 | Epson Stylus RX560 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Nov 01, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Oct 12, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Jan 25, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
577 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!