Question about Kenmore 44921 Front Load Washer
Washing machine stopped, it is beeping and flashing an "H" and then an "F" what is wrong?
Thanks for using FixYa. Error code F/H means no water was detected entering machine or Pressure switch trip not detected. If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine and then valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed. It can also happen if the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow meter has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the error code will flash. You’ll need to Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display and then check:
• If there is no water in the unit:
• Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
• Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves
• Verify inlet valve operation
• If there is water in the unit:
• Verify Drain pump operation
• Pressure Switch Hose is in good condition and properly connected to Tub and
• Verify there is not a siphon problem
• Verify wire harness connections to; Inlet Valves, Pressure Switch, Drain Pump,
Flow Meter and Central Control Unit (CCU)
• Check all hoses for possible leaks
• Verify pressure switch operation
• Verify flow meter operation
• Verify CCU operation
Please do rate the solution if the issue is resolved or else revert for further assistance.
Posted on Jun 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2014 | Samsung 3.5 cu. ft. High Efficiency VRT...
Dec 12, 2013 | Fisher and Paykel Washing Machines
Oct 26, 2013 | Washing Machines
Feb 12, 2012 | Washing Machines
Feb 22, 2011 | Zanussi Washing Machines
May 22, 2010 | Washing Machines
Mar 29, 2010 | Washing Machines
Jan 19, 2009 | Kenmore 24032\24036 Top Load Washer
Sep 15, 2008 | Washing Machines
Jun 28, 2010 | Kenmore 44921 Front Load Washer
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: