Question about Pioneer Car Audio & Video
Dont know how to set time.
1. Press SRC/OFF and hold until the unit turns off.
2. Press M.C. and hold until CLOCK SET appears in the display.
3. Turn M.C. to select the inital setting.
After selecting, perform the following procedures to set the intial setting.
1. Press M.C. to display the setting mode.
2. Press M.C. to select the segment of the clock display you wish to set.
As you select segments of the clock display, the selected segment flashes.
3. Turn M.C. to adjust the clock.
Posted on Nov 16, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2012 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
May 23, 2011 | Pioneer Car Audio & Video
Apr 03, 2011 | Car Audio & Video
May 16, 2010 | Pioneer DEH-P5000UB Car CD/ MP3 Player
Nov 04, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-P6700MP CD Player
Nov 24, 2007 | Pioneer DEH-P2500 CD Player
Oct 28, 2007 | Pioneer DEH-2100 CD Player
Oct 27, 2007 | Pioneer DEH-1500 CD Player
676 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!