Question about Emerson LC320EM9 32 in. LCD HDTV
Try pressing source and changing it to whatever you have plugged in (video) ect.
Posted on Jun 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Well, your TV is still under warranty. That's the good part.
The only thing I can recommend without voiding the warranty is leaving the TV unplugged for 30min. That way, the TV can reset itself and hopefully correct the problem.
If that doesn't solve the problem, it's time to use the VIZIO warranty.
Here's contact info if you need it.
(877 MY V I Z I O)
Technical Assistance Emails:
(888 VIZIO CE)
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
I am not with Comcast, but rather a much smaller family owned cable company.
You can check the user settings of the box to verify it is in the HDMI mode. Depending on what type of HDDVR you have that is.
For Motorola 62XX and 64XX models follow these steps to check.
1. make sure that your HDMI cable is connected to both the TV and the cable box.
2. Turn TV on, and verify it is on the proper input.
3. Turn cable box off.
4. Press menu button on remote or front of cable box.
5. A user settings menu will appear on the screen.
Note: if it did not appear you may have to connect another type of cables to continue.
6. Information displayed should be set to what your TV set is capable of. Most HDTV's will be set to the following:
7. If you see additional HDMI settings as the forth item your TV and cable box are communicating across it, if not try unplugging both the TV and cable box and/or replacing the HDMI cable. Enter the additional settings by pressing the right arrow on the remote.
8. Change DVI to HDMI.
9. Press power to exit the user settings menu.
10. Turn cable box on, and switch TV to HDMI input if not already on it and see if the picture is coming in now.
Note: if you think that you messed up in the user settings you can always restore default settings by following steps 1 through 4 then press up arrow once and right arrow once.
I hope this helps you cable customers, as we appreciate your business unlike Dish and Direct!
Posted on Jun 18, 2010
Unfortunately there is no listing. I suggest taking a little time to sit next to the television with an notepad to go through each channel one at a time to label what stations come in on what channel numbers. Sorry.
Posted on Aug 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2015 | JVC Televison & Video
Jan 05, 2015 | Televison & Video
Oct 30, 2014 | Seiki Televison & Video
Dec 07, 2010 | RCA F20352SF TV
Jul 04, 2010 | 2007 Audi TT
Apr 03, 2010 | Orion STV2763 27" TV
Mar 27, 2010 | Philips 32PF5531D 32 in. LCD Television
Oct 17, 2015 | Emerson LC320EM9 32 in. LCD HDTV
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: