Question about Toro Lawn Mower With Toro Power Tools
22 in personal pace 195 cc Tecumseh oil leaks onto deck from valve side of engine - drips off cooling fin closest to crankcase. It is not the fill tube, no oil visible on cyl casing on fill tube side. all bolts snug. Leaks badly over 50 mins - from top of fill mark to below bottom mark. Is not burning - just leaking.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2014 | 2003 Ford Taurus
Sep 20, 2012 | Craftsman Garden
Sep 08, 2012 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
Aug 24, 2011 | Sears Garden
Apr 28, 2011 | Toro Garden
BREATHER PASSING OIL
1. Check the oil level, make sure the engine is not overfilled. Also verify that the viscosity rating on the container of
the oil being used is to specification.
2. Check the angle of operation. Avoid prolonged use at a severe angle.
3. Check the engine R.P.M. setting for excessive R.P.M. using a vibratach or other tachometer and compare it to the
R.P.M. settings found on microfiche card # 30 according to the engine model and specification number. Adjust the
high and low R.P.M. as necessary.
4. Check for leaking or damaged gaskets, seals, or "O"-rings. External leaks may not be evident; however, the leak
may prevent the engine from achieving a partial crankcase vacuum.
5. Check the breather for damage, dirty condition, or improper installation. The oil return hole(s) must face down.
6. Check the engine compression using a compression tester. If the engine has weak compression, determine the
cause of weak compression: worn rings, leaking head gasket, or leaking valves. Follow the compression tester's
I can help more... the engine number you passed did not cross.
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
Jan 25, 2011 | Tecumseh Snowblower Snow Blower Starter...
Jan 24, 2011 | 2006 Chevrolet Blazer
Nov 28, 2010 | 2001 Cadillac DeVille
Jul 30, 2010 | Craftsman 17.5 hp 42 in. Deck Lawn Tractor...
Jun 21, 2017 | Toro Lawn Mower With Toro Power Tools
1,430 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: