Question about Montparnasse Multimedia Computers & Internet
If your code is not working then there is only a few things that will cause this problem.
1) the code is invalid or pirated
2) the code is not compatible with the version you are installing
3) the version you are installing is not to correct language encoded disc
4) you are typing the code in incorrectly, this usually happens with B and 8
5) the edition is incorrect (home and not pro)
6) The disc type is incorrect. Retail, upgrade and OEM codes do not work interchangably. OEM only works with OEM, Retial with retail cd, etc. This changed in Vista and Win7 but still remained with XP
Posted on Jun 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Mar 12, 2013 | Compaq Presario sr1403wm AMD Sempron 3000+...
if you have a copy of windows service pack there is a program that allows you add service pack 3 to it so you have a copy of xp sp3
Add external drivers and Windows updates to your original Windows XP installation CD
if you need more help with this post a reply
hope it helps
Jun 07, 2012 | Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Windows XP...
Nov 16, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
May 18, 2009 | Qualcomm (UNIHFOTE) Headset
Apr 16, 2009 | Dell Vostro 1510 Laptop
Feb 16, 2009 | Soltek SL-86SPE2 Motherboard
Oct 22, 2008 | Fortres Grand Corp Clean Slate
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: