Question about Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
I'm using 5130 c-2 express music of nokia.i'v forgotten the password of my memory card. what should i do now?
The steps to unlock a
password protected memory card of your mobile phone, is described below. Please
follow the steps:
1. To unlock your mobile memory card, you need a file explorer. You may use FExplorer. To download FExplorer, http://fexplorer.en.softonic.com/symbian/download#pathbar
2. After finished downloading, install it to your mobile phone.
3. Insert the mobile memory card into your mobile phone. Remember, don't access the memory card through phone at this moment.
4. Run FExplorer and open the following location C:\system.
5. From the location C:\System, you will see a file named as mmcstore. Rename this file as mmcstore.txt.
6. Copy the file mmcstore.txt. and paste it to your computer. Now, open that file in notepad.
7. When you finished the above steps, you will find the password of that file
Rate me if this is helpful. Good Luck :)
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2011 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
May 29, 2011 | Nokia 5130 XpressMusic Red Unlocked Import...
Apr 20, 2011 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Apr 11, 2011 | Nokia 5220 XpressMusic Cellular Phone
Mar 12, 2011 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Dec 24, 2010 | Nokia 5130 XpressMusic Red Unlocked Import...
Dec 20, 2010 | Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
Sep 05, 2010 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Jan 21, 2010 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Jun 01, 2009 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
215 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!