Question about Samsung SL30 Digital Camera
Check the owners manual and look to see if the camera has an option to delete/erase after uploading. Most cameras can be set to delete or save photos after uploads.
Posted on Jun 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Yes and in several methods as below listed. Since your posting refers to a generic problem for all digital cameras and not only an Olympus FE-230, some of the settings may have a different nomenclature or button name.
1. When you download pictures to you PC, rather than copy, select move; or
2. If you want to erase one picture at a time from the camera - press on the power button, then menu button, once menu is displayed, arrow down/up, you will be asked to erase the picture displayed, select yes/no by up/down, then press OK (menu button); or
3. If you want to erase all contents of the memory card of the camera - press on the power button, then menu button, once menu is displayed, arrow right, down to select card, right to select card setup, right to enter card setup, arrow down to select format or erase all, OK. Erase all just erases the files, format erases all and re-initialize the memory card; or
4. Remove memory card from camera and insert into a memory card reader attached to USB of your PC. The memory from the camera will be treated as a removable device and you can view, move, copy, delete/erase, format. This option seems to be most effective in viewing all contents under Windows Explorer with the view setting set to Thumbnail.
5. Connect the camera via the supplied cable to any USB port of your PC. The camera will be treated as a removable device and you can view, move, copy, delete/erase, format. This option seems to be most effective in viewing all contents under Windows Explorer with the view setting set to Thumbnail.
Specifically for an Olympus FE-230:
1. Press the < or > buttons to display the picture you want to erase;
2. Press the trash can button (bottom right);
3. Press the UP button to select [YES], press OK;
To erase all:
1. Press the MENU button to display the top menu in playback mode;
2. Select [ERASE], [ALL ERASE], and press OK;
3. Select [YES], and press OK
Hope this be of help/idea. Pls post back should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Posted on Nov 08, 2007
SOURCE: Erasing the memory card;
All pictures in the internal memory and/or on the memory card can be erased at once. This is accomplished through either formatting or the "all-frame erase" function. I copied the following instructions from the advanced manual, which can be downloaded here: http://www.olympusamerica.com/files/d545zadvman.pdf. Adobe reader should open that file with no problem. If it doesn't, that's another issue altogether.
1. Enter playback mode by pressing the play button.
2. Press the OK MENU button.
3. Press the right arrow button (next to the lightning bolt) to access [MODE MENU]
4. Then, press the down arrow to access the [MEMORY(CARD)] tab.
5. Select the [ALL ERASE] function.
6. Select Yes and press OK MENU.
(You'll need to use the arrow buttons to navigate the menus. Please see pg 16 of the manual for instructions on how to do so.)
Note: when the memory card is in the camera, it will erase the pictures off the card. When the card is removed, the function above will erase the internal memory.
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
SOURCE: Memory card eraser
You will need to format your card to erase everything at once. Here is a link to the on-line user manual for your camera. If you have lost it you should download it and save it to your desktop as Minolta is no longer in the camera business and support is now through Sony. Turn the mode dial on the top of the camera to setup. The menu will appear. You should see "format" there choose that to restore your card to a blank state. Here's that link I told you about...
Posted on May 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2014 | Samsung Digimax A7 Digital Camera
Mar 06, 2011 | Nikon Coolpix S3000 Digital Camera
Jan 20, 2011 | Kodak Easyshare C182 12MP Digital Camera
Dec 31, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 8025 Digital Camera
Jul 02, 2010 | Olympus SP-565 UZ Digital Camera
Apr 22, 2009 | Olympus D-545 Zoom Digital Camera
Jan 20, 2009 | Canon PowerShot SD500 / IXUS 700 Digital...
May 25, 2008 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
Dec 15, 2007 | Olympus FE-170 Digital Camera
Nov 08, 2007 | Cameras
Aug 28, 2012 | Samsung SL30 Digital Camera
Nov 25, 2009 | Samsung SL30 Digital Camera
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: