Question about Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full Version for PC
You should purchase a dvd of ms office 2007 and product key will be on that dvd cover or you can try this key
by following linkhttp://blog.taragana.com/index.php/archive/microsoft-office-2007-product-key-free/
Posted on Jun 03, 2010
Get it from here trialversionkeys Please note, Adult Contents on this page. So if you are accessing it with children, please let them step aside while you search the key. Good luck. Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Jun 03, 2010
Microsoft Office Product Activation issue Work around
Once Microsoft Office 2007 has been installed with no product key, proceed with the following steps:
1. In Windows Explorer, brose to the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Proof.en\
2. Right click on Proof.XML file, select "Open With…" in the right click menu.
3. In the "Open With" window, select Notepad to be used to open the XML file. In Vista, if you can’t see the Notepad option, simply double click the "Other Programs" to unhide it.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the Proof.XML to locate the following lines:
</Feature> <Feature Id="SetupXmlFiles" Cost="1248′>
5. Change the AlwaysInsalled to neverInstalled so that the line looks like following:
6. Save the Proof.xml file. In Windows Vista, you may need to take ownership and grant full access permission to yourself before able to modify the file.
7. You can now launch Microsoft Office 2007 application such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and etc without prompting for activation.
As usual, as it’s a hack, and before you purchase a valid product key for it, you won’t be able to AND can’t access any updates or Microsoft Office Online.
Posted on Jun 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
301 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: