Fujitsu seimans amilo L7320 will not turn on
If by reset you mean soft re-set then it is the same as most pc' s CTRL+ALT+DEL. if you are looking for a external reset button that model does not have it.
If you want to restore to factory default, Caution! Personal data could be lost during restoration of the factory default settings.
Proceed as follows to restore the factory default settings:
1. Turn your machine on
If the PC is already running, switch the machine off, wait for a moment and then
switch it on again.
2. During the boot process, press the F8 key at very frequent intervals, until the menu
"Advanced Boot Options" appears. Repeat this process if necessary in order to
gain access to this menu.
3. The "Advanced Boot Options" menu will offer you the "Repair your Computer"
function. If this is not the case, use the up/down keys () to select "Repair your
Computer" and confirm with the Enter key.
4. Once Windows has loaded a few files, "System Recovery Options" will appear.
Under "Select a language" and "Select a keyboard layout:" specify the language
and keyboard layout. As a rule, the language will be automatically recognised by
the system and is marked in grey. Click on "Next".
5. Under "User name:" enter the user name and the "Password". The user name will
also be available in the selection menu and can be called up by clicking on the
black triangle. If you have not assigned a password for the user selected, leave the
"Password" field empty. Then click on "OK".
6. In the following "System Recovery Options" menu, select the option "Fujitsu
Siemens Computers Recovery" with the sub-item "Easy backup and recovery
of your system".
7. In the next menu, select "Restore the as-delivered status" and click on "Next".
8. In the menu "Restore factory default settings", choose the option "From hard
disk (recommended)" from "Select source" and confirm with "Next".
9. The next message informs you that all data could be lost. Once you have
confirmed this message, your system is restored.
On completion of the restoration process, a confirmation message will be
10. Select "Exit" to close the process.
11. In the following "System Recovery Options" menu, select
12. After the restart, you must make some adjustments. To do this, follow the onscreen
Apr 09, 2008 |
Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V7010 Notebook