Question about HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Here are the steps :-
1. First you have to remove the lite gray trim from the top back of the printer. Stand behind the printer and pull the top of the trim towards you.
2. Once the trim is removed disconnect the brown wire and the large pin assembly coming from the scanner section to the ADF Assembly. Lift and remove the top of the printer.
3. Using a T10 screw driver or a flathead screwdriver that fits firm remove all visible screws.
4. Facing the printer there is a small piece of plastic and glass. Take you screw driver and lift this up using the screw hole.
5. Now there should be two more screws to remove.
6. Standing facing the printer take the top of the control panel and pull it towards you. It will snap out exposing two more screws to remove.
7. Once all the screws are remove lift up on the glass and trim to expose the scanner and motor assemblies.
8. Remove the two screws hold the motor in place. Remove the scanner assembly from the belt and guide.
9. Lift up the steel rod and remove the belt by pushing down on the spring at the other end from the motor.
10. Now you need to reverse the instruction to put it back together.
Thanks for using Fixya.
Good Luck and have a nice day.
Posted on Jun 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 03, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 11, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 10, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 21, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 28, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 10, 2007 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!