Question about HTC XV6900 Cell Phone
1. Check your battery voltage, you can do this with your tongue, if you feel a salty taste with pricking effect, then there must be no problem with it, but if you are not familiar with this testing, you'll not be able to assume the voltage.2. Please check your battery, if possible, you need to try it using another battery so that you can make sure it's not the culprit.
3. Check your battery connectors and interfaces, you can clean them using an eraser (rubber)
4. Remove everything (like memory card, sim card, etc if any) and switch on using the battery only.
5. If you have the flashing software, you can boot it from there, if you don't you can go and check it from a mobile repairing shop.
6. Verify battery is charging even if the phone is switched off or not.
If all of the above can't fix it, then there's an internal problem, which would be difficult to repair. You only choice is to visit a service center for Htc handsets.
I think there must be a cause, how this started. If you can, please let me know when and how it failed. Good luck. Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Jun 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Hello and thank you for your question,
The settings for your phone to properly connect to your cellular provider have seem to have been changed. To get these to the proper settings please contact your cellphone provider so they may fix this for you.
Please remember to rate this answer for your ratings help me better serve you and the community of others like you needing help.
Once again thank you for you for using Fixya.com and for all your technological needs please continue to use fixya.com where you will find the answers that Fixya problems.
Fixya.com - Guru: zdeuyo
Mar 28, 2011 | HTC XV6900 Cell Phone
Jan 07, 2011 | HTC Cell Phones
Jan 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 10, 2010 | Cell Phones
Mar 14, 2010 | HTC XV6900 Cell Phone
Dec 10, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 23, 2009 | HTC XV6900 Cell Phone
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: