Question about HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
The issue may be corrected by following steps to perform a reset on the printer,
For products with keypads on the control panel:
1. Without turning the unit off, unplug the power cord from the back of the product.
2. Press and hold “# and 6′ keys.
3. While holding those keys plug the power cord back in.
4. Wait until the screen goes blank before you release those keys.
5. Follow on printer screen instructions.
For Box-type models:
1. Unplug the power cord from the printer.
2. Wait for 30 seconds.
3. Plug the power cable back in the printer and turn it on.
If the above doesn't help,try
Thanks & regards, Techbuddy247
Posted on Jun 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2012 | Epson Stylus 680 InkJet Color Printer
Sep 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jul 13, 2011 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 03, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP210 InkJet Printer
Jan 05, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 18, 2010 | Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 12, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
Dec 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP610 InkJet Printer
Nov 22, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 12, 2008 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!