Question about Samsung Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I found a solution that worked for me by prowling around various Apple discussion forums. The two keys to the solution for me were numbers 3 and 5 below.
1. Opened print/fax preferences
2. Opened Add printer by clicking the +
3. For protocol, select HP jetdirect-socket (not IPP or LDP)
4. Determined the IP address for my Belkin wired print server and typed this into the Address line of printer setup
5. Manually selected the printer driver as ML-2010. It is in the list of drivers but is in the M's, not under the Samsung drivers.
6. This worked for me. I've seen reports from people who had to power cycle their print server and/or printer as well.
Posted on Oct 26, 2008
well thank you perfect advice, i would recommed this site to anyone, problem fixed just had to download the BSD pkg, and i found it in magnifying glass search engine on my mac
Posted on Dec 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2013 | Epson PLQ-20 Matrix Printer
on Feb 26, 2011 | Mozilla Firefox
Nov 21, 2012 | Canon imagePROGRAF IPF605 Printer
Jul 16, 2012 | Apple iMac G4 17 in (M8935) Mac Desktop
Open "System Preferences" on your Mac by clicking on the icon in the Dock.
Go to the "Print & Fax" control panel underneath the "Hardware" heading.
Click on the plus icon on the left side of the control panel window.
Go to the "IP" tab at the top of the pop-up window and then select "Internet Protocol IPP" from the list of available protocols.
Type in your wireless printer's IP address and queue name.
Select the correct printer driver from the "Print Using" drop-down menu.
Jan 23, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 16, 2010 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 07, 2009 | Dell 1815dn All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 22, 2008 | Samsung ML 2010 Laser Printer
Mar 27, 2008 | Computers & Internet
370 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!