Question about Facebook Social Network

2 Answers

Harrassing and slanderous comments on Facebook

Holly Tillman Werner is making harrassing and slanderous comments on Facebook about me and how can I get this to stop? I will talk to a lawyer if she is not taken down. I have seen it on there and other people have told me about it.

Posted by on

2 Answers

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that has over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

  • Expert
  • 71 Answers

You can report her messages. If she has several complaints against her, eventually she'll be kicked out.
Sometimes one single comment is enough if it is bad enough.

Posted on Jun 04, 2010

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that has over 10 points.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 8 Answers

Report her messages and account to Facebook. Also tell other people that see the content to do it as well. You can also directly email Facebook, i have done it myself, it may take them a little time to get back with you, but its all worth the wait. Be sure to include snapshots or screenshots also to have more evidence and proof. even tho they do look at the content you report, just do it so they have a even more better chance at being removed. He or she will eventually be taken off of facebook and their account will appear deleted. If it is something that serious, getting the law involved and having the person behind bars would be a great thing to do.

Posted on Dec 01, 2013

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Some one has hacked into my facebook

change your facebook password and email passwords do not comunicate with them. once done report to facebook.

Dec 08, 2013 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I have a Uniden 5.8 GHz cordless phone, and would like to know how or if I can record the harrassing phone calls I have been getting?

Some telephone service providers offer such a service but it may have a cost per use. Contact your service provider to inquire. You can also purchase a unit that plugs into your phone line and you can record what mconversations you want. Your local police can offer other valuable suggestions in dealing with harrassing phone calls.

Sep 15, 2012 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...

1 Answer

My daughter was glassed in the face, her attacker was jailed for 3 years but the mother is posting slanderous comments on facebook

Report abuse so that the administrators will notice and maybe ban/lock her account. DO NOT delete those comments as you can use it someday as evidence if ever you decide to file for charges in the future.

Oct 07, 2010 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

I am currently having a harrassment issue on facebook and need an ip address for legal purposes what do I do?

you will need to contact Facebook as all logon IP addresses are recorded by them you will need to solicitors to legally request the IP address of the users who is harrassing you . IP addresses linked to account details cannot be given out without a court order under the data protection act
Sorry I cannot be of more help

Jul 09, 2010 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Lie and scammer

The way to deal with this is to report it to the Police as harrassment and slander. You could even take it to court. The police know how to get things done on facebook. FB have to obey the privacy laws and stand to be also sued for allowing slanderous comments and harrassment to take place on their website.

Please rate my help++++Thanks for using FIXYA

Jun 10, 2010 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

There is a Facebook user who is terrorizing me and my fiancee. Neither of us have added him to our pages. We need to take out a warrant for his arrest but have to know the city he lives in, and have tried...

Take this matter to the POLICE and inform facebook about it, then may be they can trace his IP address and get the exact location from where he is using the internet from.

Mar 29, 2010 | Facebook Social Network

2 Answers

Need to block a number from texting but dont know how

you wont be able to do it from your phone,here you have to approach your service provider to do this...may involve the police as well. Unless it is spam...

Jul 12, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...

3 Answers

I'm being harrassed by one caller

You can report the number to the authorities, or
Yes, sort of: go to Settings->Security->Enter lock code here if you've created one(otherwise ignore this step)->Limit Use->Restrict Incoming Calls

From this step, you'll have to choose to restrict incoming calls from anyone NOT in your Contacts <Except Contacts>. You'll still get the voicemails and notifications of who called, but unwanted callers will go right to voicemail and you can call them back whenever you are ready.

Feb 28, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3

Not finding what you are looking for?
Facebook Social Network Logo

236 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Facebook Computers & Internet Experts

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18389 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Are you a Facebook Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides