Question about Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet Printer
To resolve this issue please do the following:
1. Open the printer access door(the gray part)
2. remove the cartridges
3. remove the printhead, to remove it press the release latch located on the upper left edge of the printhead where you put the black ink
4. Then close the printer access door WITHOUT the printhead and the cartridges.
5. unplug the printer and wait for 30 seconds and plug it back
6. it will give you a missing printhead error
7. install the printhead first, close it and then it should give an error missing cartridges. install the cartridges and if you no longer have the error upgrade the firmware by going to www.kodak.com/go/downloads
I hope that helps. If not contact kodak technical support for further troubleshooting.
Posted on Apr 09, 2008
I followed what this person said to do an it fixed my paper jam error.Thanks
Posted on Apr 12, 2009
Paper jams up goes in wrong I set it in straight and than it goes on an angle
Posted on Apr 11, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2009 | HP PSC 950 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 13, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 18, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 19, 2007 | HP OfficeJet G55 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 02, 2007 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2430 DL Laser...
266 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: