Question about Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Digital Camera
Hi there please follow the steps and let me know the result.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged & clean the battery connector point in side the battery compartment.
2. Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.
3. Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck
4. Try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only.
If no luck then we have to try some things that could possibly result in damaging your camera so should only be tried if happy to take that risk...
5. Try thumping the camera into your other hand, by thumping into your hand you are trying to jar the mechanism loose, by using your hand you will hopefully not do it too hard or it will hurt. You may need to do this a dozen or so times in different places to work. I have found the flat of the camera bottom into the flat of your hand best..
6. If the lens is stuck in the out position then remove the batteries and try twisting the lens first one way then the other, do not apply excessive force when doing this or you can break gears, you are trying to reposition not force... Likewise if the lens looks like it is crooked you can try pushing it back into position. This has a higher chance of doing more harm than the thump so please be careful...
7. Dismantle the camera, not for the faint hearted, you need to dismantle the lens assembly into the main body of the camera
If no luck then only other option is a serviceman I'm afraid, be sure to get a quotes as camera repairs can be uneconomical
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
E foarte dificil si recomand sa va adresati unui specialist !Sau sa va cumparati alt aparat si sa aveti grija de el .
Posted on Feb 23, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2017 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Digital Camera
May 09, 2010 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Digital Camera
Nov 14, 2009 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Digital Camera
Aug 17, 2009 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Digital Camera
Jul 06, 2009 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Digital Camera
Dec 15, 2008 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Digital Camera
Dec 14, 2008 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Digital Camera
Nov 30, 2008 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Digital Camera
Nov 28, 2008 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Digital Camera
418 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: