Question about HP LaserJet 3030 All-In-One Printer
Go to the Printer Properties, Printing Preferences, or Document Defaults are Displayed in an Unexpected Language so trie changing the language from there if not then there are two ways to correct this problem. The first is to download the printer driver from the HP Web site and install it. The second involves replacing the .DLL file the printer driver uses to obtain the text that is displayed on the screen.
There are two ways to correct this problem. The first is to download the printer driver from the HP Web site and install it. The second involves replacing the .DLL file the printer driver uses to obtain the text that is displayed on the screen.
1. Uninstall the printer driver.
2. Run the Scrubber, located as shown below on the Starter CD, for the desired operating system.
1. For Windows 9x and Me: \UTILS\SCRUBBER\WIN9X_ME\SCRUB9X.EXE
2. For Windows 2000 and XP: \UTILS\SUPPORT\SCRUBBER.EXE
3. Download the latest version printer driver from the Internet and install the new driver.
4. If the properties are still displayed in the unexpected language, proceed to the Replacing the language .DLL file section below.
(To install the driver go to the hp website that is hp.com/support )
Select Start and then Search.
2. In the All files and folders box, type the name of the .DLL file and select Search.
3. Using the Explore window, locate the first occurrence of the .DLL on the hard drive.
NOTE: Replace each occurrence of the .DLL file in the \WINNT\SYSTEM32\SPOOL\DRIVERS\W32X86\3 directory and any subdirectory where the file is found, \WINNT\SYSTEM32\SPOOL\DRIVERS\W32X86\hpdeskjet_6800421c.
4. Right-click the folder that contains the .DLL file to be replaced and select Paste.
5. Select Yes when asked to replace the file.
6. Repeat Steps 1-5 for each occurrence of the .DLL file that was found.
ALL THE BEST
Posted on Jun 03, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2016 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Feb 08, 2016 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX50/B 16 Megapixel...
Feb 01, 2013 | Net10 LG Optimus Logic Cell Phone
Jul 27, 2009 | Sylvania SMPK8854 Digital Media Player
Apr 27, 2009 | Mach Speed TRIO Onyx MP3 Player
221 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: