Question about Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
thank you for your query
Please can you try the following
1) go to www.devicedoctor.com
2) Download and install the device doctor software
3) Once installed open it up and click scan, it will then scan your PC for the best driver
4) Download the driver (entitled wireless driver) and install
5) Restart and see if this cured the issue
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2013 | Acer Aspire 5738Z-423G32Mn Notebook
Oct 10, 2013 | Acer Aspire 5738PG, 5738PZG, 5738Z, 5738ZG...
Sep 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 15, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
Dec 15, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5050 Notebook
Nov 16, 2009 | Rock & Ice Climbing
281 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: