Question about Computers & Internet
I am using windows 7 and want to install outlook express 2010. I have installed it but it is not working as my mail are not coming in outlook inbox.
Set up your email with Outlook Express
Open Outlook Express.
- Click Tools and select Accounts.
- Click the Mail tab and click Add, selecting Mail.
- Enter your name as you want it displayed.
- Enter your email address.
- Select the type of email server, POP or IMAP.
- Enter the Incoming (POP) server.
- Enter the Outgoing (SMTP) server and click Next.
- Enter the account name that's needed to login to the server.
- Enter the password and check Remember Password.
- If your server requires authentication check the box
- Click Next and Click Finish
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2011 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
May 22, 2011 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Apr 07, 2011 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Feb 21, 2011 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Feb 20, 2011 | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT...
Oct 24, 2010 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Oct 17, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 06, 2010 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jul 01, 2010 | Microsoft Outlook Express
318 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!