Question about Linksys WRH54G Wireless Router
Hi,nice post. you can use this http://www.whoisxy.com/ free site for internet sending and receiving ,other related IP details,I am using only this site for my all internet related ,visit this site for more details.
Posted on Jun 19, 2010
"Limited or no conenctivity" means that the network key(security password) that you typed when connecting to the wireless network is incorrect. Try connecting the laptop to the router using an ethernet cable to check whether you can get online. Access your router's setup page to check your network key.
How to access the router's setup page :
1. Using a wired computer, pull up internet explorer or any browser.
2. On the address bar, type in 192.168.1.1 (default IP)then press enter.It will then ask you for a username and password. If you havent changed the settings, username should be left blank and the password is admin.
3. On the black bar on top of the setup page, click on the Wireless Tab. Then on the purple bar, click on Wireless Security.
4. On the Wireless Security page, you will then be able to check your network key.
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2011 | Linksys WRH54G Wireless Router
Feb 12, 2011 | Linksys E3000 Wireless Router
Jan 05, 2011 | Linksys WRH54G Wireless Router
The router must be configured to match your
Internet service. If you do not know your
Internet connection configuration, please
contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
By default, the router is pre-configured with
• Automatically set IP addresses for
computers on your LAN (connected to the
router's ports 1-4). The router acts as a
server for dynamic host configuration
protocol (DHCP) and assigns IP addresses
in the range 192.168.123.100 through
• The default LAN IP address for the router is
192.168.123.254 with a subnet mask of
• The Internet service connected to the
router's WAN port uses a dynamic IP
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response. Happy Holidays!
Dec 26, 2010 | Asante FriendlyNET FR1104-G Wireless...
Jan 08, 2010 | Dell Latitude D610 Notebook
May 23, 2009 | Belkin (F5D7231-4) Wireless Router
Jun 20, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 20, 2008 | MSI Wireless-G RG54G3 Router
Oct 30, 2007 | D-Link (DI-784) Wireless Router
May 14, 2010 | Linksys WRH54G Wireless Router
203 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: