Question about Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Put your password protected memory card in any Nokia Symbian OS phone( I used Nokia E series phone) and goto menu->tools->Memory->options->Format memory card. That's it ur memory card is unlocked.
Posted on Jul 19, 2013
The steps to unlock a
password protected memory card of your mobile phone, is described below. Please
follow the steps:
1. To unlock your mobile memory card, you need a file explorer. You may use FExplorer. To download FExplorer, http://fexplorer.en.softonic.com/symbian/download#pathbar
2. After finished downloading, install it to your mobile phone.
3. Insert the mobile memory card into your mobile phone. Remember, don't access the memory card through phone at this moment.
4. Run FExplorer and open the following location C:\system.
5. From the location C:\System, you will see a file named as mmcstore. Rename this file as mmcstore.txt.
6. Copy the file mmcstore.txt. and paste it to your computer. Now, open that file in notepad.
7. When you finished the above steps, you will find the password of that file
Rate me if this is helpful. Good Luck :)
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2012 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Apr 15, 2012 | Nokia 5530 XpressMusic Smartphone
Aug 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
Aug 09, 2011 | Nokia 5530 XpressMusic Smartphone
May 30, 2011 | Nokia 5530 XpressMusic Smartphone
Feb 10, 2011 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Nov 11, 2010 | Cell Phones
Apr 25, 2010 | Nokia 5530 XpressMusic Smartphone
780 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!