Question about Computers & Internet
Check the power settings find out what the battery level is before it turns off usaully in the power settings on your control panel
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2013 | Toshiba Satellite Computers & Internet
Dec 01, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 27, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Jun 07, 2012 | Acer Extensa 503T Notebook
May 14, 2011 | Acer Aspire One Netbook
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Feb 06, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5735 Notebook
Sep 20, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv2000t 14.1" Notebook Laptop...
Apr 06, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Mar 07, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!