Question about Yahoo Mail
How can i change my yahoomail language from italia to english
Posted on Dec 18, 2010
Your country/language setting – what Yahoo! Mail calls your “Preferred
Content” – can be adjusted by following these steps:
1. Click on the drop down arrow beside your name in the upper left corner, select Edit My Account.
2. A new browser page will open. Please enter your password and clickContinue
3. Click Edit to the right of “Member Information”.
4. In the General Preferences category, click the Preferred Content link.
5. From the pull-down menu in the “Preferred Content” window, select the country you want.
Are you seeing garbled characters in a non-US-language email? If so, you can change Yahoo! Mail’s character encoding setting. It’s easy! Here’s how:
1. In the toolbar, click More Actions and select Set Encodings.
2. From the list that appears, select the encoding that matches the message’s content.
Note: Only one character encoding set may be viewed at a time. And in this case, changing your browser’s encoding setting will not work.
This URL will help: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/settings/settings-02.html
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
If you can changed your language to italian, then i think you are in italy. Well, there're a only two ways to change the language, let me help you with the easier method. If you are using the "all new mail", you need to change it to "classic mail" by clicking the "options" on the right corner of the yahoomail page. After that, you'll see the changes with background and the theme. Now, on the left hand side of the "option" there you'll see the "English", click on the "English" to change it to "English". You can refer to the picture below; (here it is "hindi" because I am in india.)
This will change your language to english. If you have problem, do let me know. Good luck. Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2013 | Yahoo Mail
Jan 28, 2013 | Samsung Cell Phones
Sep 13, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Jul 13, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Jun 16, 2011 | Google Nexus One Smartphone
Mar 11, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Jan 09, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 18, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 11, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
338 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: