Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
There is no driver for canon pixma mp190 in linux.mint. only pixma mp180 or pixma mp220
can i use one of this?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Printer driver Canon Pixma mp180
try this link - http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&tabact=DownloadDetailTabAct&fcategoryid=334&modelid=13370
and choose which OS you are running your pc on.
Posted on Nov 25, 2007
On January 18, 2007 Canon released new Windowme drivers for the following printers and multifunctions:
S100, S100SP, S200, S200SP, i320, i250, i255, i350, i355, S300, S330, i70, i450, i470D, i455, i475D, i80, S500, S520, S530D, i550, i560, S600, S6300, S630, S750, i850, i6100, i6500, i860, i865, BJC-8200, S800, S900, S9000, S820, S820D, i950, S830D, i9100, i990, i960, i965, i900D, i905D, i9900, i9950, MP360 Series, MP370 Series, MP390 Series, MP700, MP730, iP1000, iP1500, iP2000, iP3000, iP4000, iP4000R, MP750, MP760, MP780, iP5000, iP6000D, iP8500, DS700, iP90, DS810, iP1200, iP1600, iP2200, iP6210D, iP6220D, MP150, MP170, MP450, MP500, MP830, iP4200, iP5200, iP5200R, iP6600D
I have MP780 (print, scan, copy, and fax). The released file mp780vst620en.exe does not install the multifunction MP780 correctly.
Does anyone know work around, please?
Posted on Feb 15, 2009
SOURCE: canon pixma mp220
I had the same problem, and this is the fix.
1. Go to Canon's website and find the "Drivers and Downloads" section. From there, you will need to specify the subcategories of your hardware, and then your specific model (for example: Hybrid (i.e.-Printer & Scanner), Inkjet, MP470 Series)
2. When you find the proper page for your model printer, select your operating system from the drop down list.
3. Scroll down the page. You will see all versions of the drivers and programs to download. Download the latest version of the driver. You should also download the "My Printer" program. This is useful for troubleshooting and maintenance.
4. Keep scrolling until you find the "MP Navigator" program. This is a very important program, and is necessary for the scanner to operate properly. Download this program.
5. One MP Navigator is downloaded, verify that the scanner will use this program when it operates. To do this, go to the Start menu, click on Control Panel, click on Scanners and Cameras, click the printer that you will be using, then click properties. Click the tab at the top that says "Events." You will then see a drop down menu with the options Save to PC, Save as PDF, etc. Verify for each option that your computer is either opening the MP Navigator program, or that the computer will prompt you on which program to open.
This should get your scanner working. Hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
Those cartridges don't refill unless you have a way to reset the internal chip. Check online for refillable cartridges or a chip resetter. For priming you go into printer properties and choose maintenance and head cleaning, or choose cleaning from the front panel.
Posted on Feb 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2013 | Canon BJ Printer Driver Canon Pixma iP2000
Jul 24, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 06, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 08, 2010 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Feb 11, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jan 07, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 17, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP610 InkJet Printer
Jun 12, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!