Question about Audio Players & Recorders
El Passo 77.. TO play MUSIC... on a PD-A288 PIXXO MP3 player (this works on my 4GB unit):
1) turn on pixxo player (press and HOLD then BIG >| button for 4 seconds).
2) use the left-right button to highlight the MSC (MUSIC) icon
3. press the left-right button into the pixxo (avoid making it go left or right when you do this!!!)
4) Now use the left-right button to select a song.
5) now press the BIG >| button on top to begin playing the song that you selected.
6) you will see in the upper right corner numbers like 00:00 (secs into song) and a MM:SS total length.
7) To pause the song, press the BIG >| button. So >| acts as a toggle between PAUSE and PLAY.
HOPE THIS HELPS YOU!
Posted on Dec 03, 2008
I have had my Pixxo for about a year now, It worked fine, then broke, then i fixed it, now its broken again. When it broke the first time, i used a software that low formated by pixxo.
after that i went to command prompt and formatted from there.
it should look like this c:\ or something close, doesn't really matter what it looks like. Anyway you type this in:
then just follow the on screen instuctions. Repeat as needed. Then don't load all of your songs in all at once, do it one by one or 5 by 5 or whatever, just not too much. Its a pain but it worked.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
My pixo software wont load
I have the pixxo mp3 2gb with fm radio
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
The Pixxo Mp3 player is just another piece of junk made you know where.
I am returning a second one already and I have sworn "never again."
This is your best solution.
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
On mine when i use it, it skips straight through the songs and I bouth it awhile back and dont know what to do..
Posted on Sep 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2014 | GoVideo Rave-MP ARC5.0 MP3 Player
Mar 07, 2011 | Memorex MMP8565 MP3 Player
Jul 23, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 09, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player
Mar 24, 2009 | Creative Labs Zen V MP3 Player
Jul 01, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m250 MP3 Player
Mar 31, 2008 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Dec 21, 2007 | iRiver T20 MP3 Player
1,294 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!