Question about Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
I changed by yahoo password last night (for my yahoo email email@example.com) but in morning when i m trying to login it says invalid username or password. I tried ForgotPassword and its asking for "Your Pet Name?". My this yahoo account is 7 years old so i m not sure what answer i have filled in this secret question.
This is my primary email account and i m missing some very important business emails daily.
I m ready to pay the charges (if any) for resetting my password or if their is any documents needed i.e Pan Card, Driving License to prove that this is my account then i can fax you or scan and email you.
Please help me.
Thanks in Advance
From this moment you to recall all the pet in your house this only the things that can resolve your problem, else you have to communicate yahoo administrator. I keep on searching how to retrieve the password of your account. i will notify you later.
pls donot rate me if my suggestion is not good to you.
best regards, melnavz
Posted on Apr 09, 2008
This is the email address I have for contacting Yahoo! security regarding a password reset.
Contact Yahoo! to reset password
Yahoo! Account Security:
I've run into the same problem b4. Now, I keep detailed records of all my web mail accounts - including the registration information I used for each one of them. Sometimes we have to learn the hard way. I sure as hec did! :P
I will warn you, they are slow to respond and once they do respond, they are extremely vigilant about making you provide all the information you used when you created the account.
I think you'll find the information HERE more useful and faster. Go ahead and submit the request to Yahoo! Security then, follow the recommendations on THIS page. If you need any help at all, just let us know.
You will stand the best chance of recovering your Yahoo! password at the computer where you set up the new password last night.
If you use Yahoo! messenger w/ that same user name AND you've used it since you changed your password, then you might be able to recover the password using one of these free password recovery utilities.
Advanced Instant Messenger Password Recovery
* If the information I provided you w/
* resolved your problem or lead you
* to a resolution for your problem or
* an answer to your question, then, a
* "FixYa" rating would be most
* appreciated. @:)
* (You can assign the same rating to
* more than one expert who participated
* in solving your problem.)
* It is best to wait until the problem
* has been resolved b4 rating the experts'
* solution(s). Once you enter a rating,
* the problem will be closed and we will
* not be able to continue to assist you.
* Very often it will take more than one
* exchange of information between you
* and an expert in order to resolve your
* problem. If a proposed solution doesn't
* work for you, don't rate it yet. Instead,
* post back here letting us know and we'll
* continue to work w/ you until we find a
* solution that does work for you.
* Thank you
* BJ @:)
Posted on Apr 09, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2015 | AOL Mail
Mar 16, 2014 | PayPal Accounts
Jan 07, 2014 | gmail.com Computers & Internet
Mar 24, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 14, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold Smartphone
Mar 01, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 10, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Sep 21, 2010 | Google Talk
Jun 03, 2009 | Gateway GT4024 PC Desktop
181 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: