Question about Systemax Pursuit 4100 B13 Notebook
Check the manual if you have to use a Recovery Disc to restore your PC or if there is a short-cut that you will press when you booth your PC to restore it to factory settings because most PC's have these. If there is no recovery disc and a shortcut, reformatting it is the only way to restore your laptop to factory settings.
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2013 | Dell Latitude D600 Laptop Computer -...
3. Restore complete system menu. From the left menu of Vaio Recovery Center select "Restore complete system"
4. Start button.
5. Select "Restore C: drive" and hit Next.
6. Read the information on this new window, select "I understand" and hit Start.
7. "Are you sure?" If you made backup for all your data and really want to restore your Vaio as it was when you bought it you have to make sure that have it plugged in to a stable source of energy and press YES.
8. So ... next you should sit back and relax. Your computer will start showing the next messages
Windows is loading files ...
Restoring your operating system
Please wait a moment while Windows prepares to start for the first time...
Windows Vista setup: The initial setup may take up to 15 minutes. Do not turn off the computer. Click OK to continue the setup process and wait until the "Set up Windows screen appears". Select OK
9. Take your time until your system install VAIO software
Finish to restart.
10. That's all. Now, your VAIO has the original operating system, drivers and software. Now you have to configure your VAIO as you want.
Aug 21, 2012 | Sony VAIO VPCEB42FX/BJ Notebook
Apr 13, 2012 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
Aug 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 04, 2011 | Dell Vostro A860 Notebook
Jul 08, 2010 | Dell Inspiron E1705 Notebook
Jun 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 11, 2008 | Systemax Computers & Internet
May 22, 2008 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
151 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: