Question about Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Canon pixma mx 320 error 5800
There are two ways you can remove the error message from your printer..
the first is to reset the printer and the second is to replace the waste ink absorber. If the reset thing did not work for your then you'll be spending money to replace the absorber.
How to reset? follow these steps
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about a minute.
8. When "idle" appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
Hope that solve the waste ink absorber in your printer..
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
Posted on Jun 07, 2017
Which this canon mx366 printer servic tool. please help..
Posted on Sep 28, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2014 | Canon Black Pixma Mx 320 High Quality...
Sep 23, 2012 | Canon Black Pixma Mx 320 High Quality...
Feb 22, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Dec 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Oct 15, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Oct 01, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
4,231 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!