Question about Lenovo IdeaPad S10-42312CU Notebook
Need a external CD ROM...
1. Download and burn Ophcrack (freeware).
2. Burn ISO file to a disk.
3. Attach external CD ROM to S10 computer
4. Load the disk with the ISO file in the external CD ROM
5. Turn the S10 on and tap F12 a few times on the Lenovo Screen.
6. Select Boot using CD/DVD ROM
7. Wait for the program to completely load until it shows you a picture with your password on it.
If this solution does not work,
1. Turn off your computer (no flashing lights)
2. Press the Lenovo Care Button (aka One Key Recovery, button with an upside down arrow on it)
3. Select System Recovery.
4. Recovery from factory default settings.
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Dec 27, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Nov 25, 2013 | Apple Premium Skin Case for iTouch 2nd...
Apr 24, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 25, 2012 | Nokia XpressRadio 5030 Cell Phone
Jul 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 22, 2008 | Computers & Internet
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: