Question about E-Flite Blade 400 3D RTF Electric Mini Helicopter
Your ESC is sensing an error. The error is either blade speed or a peripheral device - possibly servo or gyro. Sub the servos one by one. Check the blade tracking. Have you had any crashes lately? You should double check all the head assembly components.
Posted on Jun 03, 2010
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2015 | McCulloch Garden
Jun 14, 2012 | Husqvarna Lawn Tractor - 54in. Deck, 26...
Sep 08, 2011 | Garden
1) If the gas pedal is hard to compress you could have a broken spring inside the throttle housing. The throttle housing is located in the sealed compartment of the cruise control housing.(The housing with the rubber bladder.) You will have to remove the rubber covering to inspect the inner workings of the throttle mechanism. If every thing looks intact push on the accelerator. If it is still hard to push in, you could have a rusty cable.
2) A simple can of WD-40 should be applied lightly to the inner workings of the housing parts.
Try the throttle again and if it is still hard to push, check the connections of the cables to the throttle apparatus. Use the long plastic tube on the spray nozzle of your WD-40 can to shoot lubricant in to the small openings of the cable sleeve.
3) It may take a few minutes of manipulating the throttle to loosen up the corroded cable connections. Once the cable slides and the throttle seems to move freely take a dab of Vaseline and coat the ends of the cable connections. Vaseline will keep the moving parts lubricated and protect the connections from becoming more corroded.
4) By lubricating all moving linkages, you can prevent further throttle sticking. Make sure you replace all coverings back to the way they were when you started. Sit in the drivers seat and push the throttle pedal a few times to ensure that the throttle is no longer sticking.
5) Take your car out for a short spin in a unpopulated area such as a empty parking lot. Start and stop the vehicle numerous times to check it out. If the gas sticks at a slow operating speed, you can simply put the car in to neutral, apply the brakes and switch the ignition off. It is always better to be safe ..
However for an easy solution check cable to throttle body, it may be kinked. This is a common problem. Remove the throttle body and clean the throttle plate with a throttle body cleaner. Clean the front and back of the plate. Just spray and wipe off with a rag. Do not scrub with a wire brush. Doing this can damage the throttle plate. You can buy throttle body cleaner at most parts stores. Make sure you clean up your IAC valve while its off, that thing gets gunked up bad after a while.
Please check the link to remove throttle body in your car:-
Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
Apr 10, 2011 | 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
Dec 05, 2010 | SYMA Toys industrial Syma S032 Ready to...
Jun 11, 2009 | RTO 50cc Moped Scooter
May 31, 2009 | 2000 Chevrolet Astro
Apr 17, 2017 | E-Flite Blade 400 3D RTF Electric Mini...
347 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: