Question about Palm Zire 71 Handheld
Do you have an SD card inserted in the PDA?
If so remove it and restart your PDA.
Did the problem go away. If so, please, go HERE for the Zire 71 Expansion update or HERE for the SD/SDIO update.
You can find all the manuals for the Palm Zire 71 PDA HERE.
If you don't have a SD card inserted, you might want to try performing a WARM RESET of your PDA. Youtube has a video on this process HERE.
You can find instructions HERE for performing a reset ("warm" or "hard") on your Palm PDA.
You can find other software, info, downloads, etc.
HERE for your Zire 71.
If performing a "warm" reset doesn't work, try performing a "hard" reset.
*** WARNING!!! ***
YOU WILL loose ALL of your data on the PDA by performing a "hard" reset so make sure it's data has been synchronized w/ your computer software (Palm Desktop, Microsoft Outlook, etc).
* If the information I provided you w/
* resolved your problem or lead you
* to a resolution for your problem or
* an answer to your question, then, a
* "FixYa" rating would be most
* appreciated. @:)
* (You can assign the same rating to
* more than one expert who participated
* in solving your problem.)
* It is best to wait until the problem
* has been resolved b4 rating the experts'
* solution(s). Once you enter a rating,
* the problem will be closed and we will
* not be able to continue to assist you.
* Very often it will take more than one
* exchange of information between you
* and an expert in order to resolve your
* problem. If a proposed solution doesn't
* work for you, don't rate it yet. Instead,
* post back here letting us know and we'll
* continue to work w/ you until we find a
* solution that does work for you.
* Thank you
* BJ @:)
Posted on Apr 09, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2014 | Jandy Aqualink Pda Ps8 Wireless Handheld...
Jan 28, 2010 | Palm TX Handheld
Jul 09, 2009 | Samsung SGH-D500 Cellular Phone
Jan 14, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad T23 2647 Notebook
Jan 08, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Feb 27, 2008 | Televison & Video
Oct 11, 2007 | Sony Handycam DCR-TRV250E Digital...
Jan 11, 2007 | HP iPAQ rx1950 Pocket PC
Oct 16, 2010 | Palm Zire 71 Handheld
Nov 10, 2009 | Palm Zire 71 Handheld
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!