Question about Toshiba 27A34 27" TV
I have a dvd player properly connected to the TV, but I cannot figure out how to get it to play on the screen. I have tried all the channels. I programmed a universal remote to the TV, which does not have an input button. Could this be the problem? or is there some other way to get it to play?
Its because the tv you have is ***, we are in 2009 and there is something out there called technology...get rid of that crummy *** tv and buy yourself a HDMI 1080i tv or sumething bubba
Posted on Aug 07, 2009
universal remotes are tricky, if you have the pamphlet, often times there are several codes for each brand. you have to try all the emerson codes for your universal even tho the power, volume and channel functions may work with several emerson codes, some of these specialized buttons (like input) may only work on your TV with one specific code.
also, if there are any unlabeled buttons on the universal try them with each new emerson code.
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
I also have this ******* problem and apparently there is not solution. So just remember, next time you wanna find the urge to buy a ******* sanyo...dont do it. Sanyo = Bigfoots ****!
Posted on Jul 14, 2009
Channel 3 is probably locked out... here is how to fix it....
1) Press the Menu button on the remote or press both Volume buttons on the front of the TV to access the TV's internal menu's
2) Scroll to highlight INSTALL using down arrow on the remote or Channel - on the front of the TV.
3) Press the Right Arrow on the remote or Volume + on the front of the TV to access the INSTALL menu.
4) Scroll to highlight Channel Edit using down arrow on the remote or Channel - on the front of the TV.
5) Press the Right Arrow on the remote or Volume + on the front of the TV to access the Channel Edit menu.
6) Use the Left or Right Arrow on the remote or Volume + / - on the front of the TV until you get to Channel 3.
7) Use the Down Arrow on the remote or Channel - button on the front of the TV to select SKIPPED.
8) Press the Right Arrow on the remote or Volume + on the front of the TV to select OFF.
9) When finished press Exit on the remote or press the power button on the TV and then power the TV back on.
You should now be able to use channel 3.
Posted on Jan 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Mar 19, 2012 | iLO IWT3206 TV
Dec 19, 2008 | Dynex DXR24TV 24" TV
Dec 12, 2008 | RCA F25441 25" TV
Sep 07, 2008 | Philips 26PW6341 26" TV
Mar 30, 2008 | Broksonic CTVG-5463GVC 19" TV
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!