Question about Toshiba 27A34 27" TV
I have a dvd player properly connected to the TV, but I cannot figure out how to get it to play on the screen. I have tried all the channels. I programmed a universal remote to the TV, which does not have an input button. Could this be the problem? or is there some other way to get it to play?
Its because the tv you have is ***, we are in 2009 and there is something out there called technology...get rid of that crummy *** tv and buy yourself a HDMI 1080i tv or sumething bubba
Posted on Aug 07, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
universal remotes are tricky, if you have the pamphlet, often times there are several codes for each brand. you have to try all the emerson codes for your universal even tho the power, volume and channel functions may work with several emerson codes, some of these specialized buttons (like input) may only work on your TV with one specific code.
also, if there are any unlabeled buttons on the universal try them with each new emerson code.
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
I also have this ******* problem and apparently there is not solution. So just remember, next time you wanna find the urge to buy a ******* sanyo...dont do it. Sanyo = Bigfoots ****!
Posted on Jul 14, 2009
Channel 3 is probably locked out... here is how to fix it....
1) Press the Menu button on the remote or press both Volume buttons on the front of the TV to access the TV's internal menu's
2) Scroll to highlight INSTALL using down arrow on the remote or Channel - on the front of the TV.
3) Press the Right Arrow on the remote or Volume + on the front of the TV to access the INSTALL menu.
4) Scroll to highlight Channel Edit using down arrow on the remote or Channel - on the front of the TV.
5) Press the Right Arrow on the remote or Volume + on the front of the TV to access the Channel Edit menu.
6) Use the Left or Right Arrow on the remote or Volume + / - on the front of the TV until you get to Channel 3.
7) Use the Down Arrow on the remote or Channel - button on the front of the TV to select SKIPPED.
8) Press the Right Arrow on the remote or Volume + on the front of the TV to select OFF.
9) When finished press Exit on the remote or press the power button on the TV and then power the TV back on.
You should now be able to use channel 3.
Posted on Jan 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2016 | LG Televison & Video
Mar 19, 2012 | iLO IWT3206 TV
Mar 04, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 27, 2009 | Cyberhome CH-DVR1500 DVD Recorder
Apr 19, 2009 | Cyberhome CH-DVD 300 DVD Player
Apr 05, 2009 | JVC XV-S300 DVD Player
Dec 31, 2008 | JVC AV-32F476 32 in. Television
Dec 31, 2008 | Dell Televison & Video
Dec 18, 2008 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40S2000 40 in. LCD HDTV
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!