An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: how to log out from account
If her account is still open (not logged out) then you can logged out from ither page, and then log in your account. To log out, you need to open the FB page and go to "account" on the top right, then select "logout" from the dropdown menu.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your daughter enabled the "Keep me log in" option. you have to log her account out first. to do this, on the top right of the facebook page, click on the Account and select "log out" from the drop down menu.
Try using separate user on your computer so you and your daughter won't share the same user. go to Control Panel > User setting > create a new user account
Shouldn't be..... Everyone's account is unique; it shouldn't happen unless your daughter logged into your account and changed the settings.... Go into FB personal settings and edit the details back to your own. Make sure you log out of your account. The tell daughter to create new account for herself.... Hope it works for your.....
Having 2 or more Facebook accounts set up on Facebook from the same computer should not cause a problem as each facebook account uses a different e-mail address... if you click on "account" (top right) in your daughters facebook page, there should be a "log out" link in there...click that and it will take you to the facebook login page, where you should be able to log in with your details to your account
If you still cannot log into your account, click on the link that says "i forgot my password" and they will send you the password if you have forgotten it.
there are 2 ways to close or deactivated the account of your daughter in the facebook. here's how...
1. If you know the user id and password of your daughter ... log in at facebook. On the upper right corner of the facebook page...Click account settings.. Under My Account at the lower portion of the page you will see Deactivate Account.... press deactivate.. You will be asked again, just click Deactivate Account.. for confirmation a verification code will put in the box and ask for your password to completely deactivate that account..
2. The second way is to report that account to the facebook.... Log in to facebook using your account.. On your homepage. double click the name of your daughter to enter on her wall. Once inside her Wall... Find the "Report Page" button located at the left side portion of the page under photos and videos..Click it. A small window will come out..State your reason (example: racist, hate speech) and then submit... you will also be asked to paste messages from that person containing bad mouthing words and attach it on your report.
That's it.. hope this help you mom.. Much appreciated if you rate this help. thanks