Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Please, go HERE for HP's support page for your printer.
HERE you will find the manuals that are available for your printer.
You can change the photo sizes on the front control panel. Please, go HERE and scroll down to the HELP section. [ Photo sizes ] is on the 3rd row.
I think that may be it because if you go further down to the PREFERENCES section, you'll see an option there for printing Passport Photos.
While still in preferences, look at the 5th row from the bottom. There you'll see how the printer can automatically detect the paper size.
In the 4th row from the bottom, it explains how a print preview option can be set. In this way, it will allow you to preview the photo(s) your about to print in the selected layout. (Not an option on all printers, however.)
So, it would appear that by using the proper combination of tray size, paper, and menu selection (for the photo size) you will be able to print to 8.5 x 8.5 photos.
* If the information I provided you w/
* resolved your problem or lead you
* to a resolution for your problem or
* an answer to your question, then, a
* "FixYa" rating would be most
* appreciated. @:)
* (You can assign the same rating to
* more than one expert who participated
* in solving your problem.)
* It is best to wait until the problem
* has been resolved b4 rating the experts'
* solution(s). Once you enter a rating,
* the problem will be closed and we will
* not be able to continue to assist you.
* Very often it will take more than one
* exchange of information between you
* and an expert in order to resolve your
* problem. If a proposed solution doesn't
* work for you, don't rate it yet. Instead,
* post back here letting us know and we'll
* continue to work w/ you until we find a
* solution that does work for you.
* Thank you
* BJ @:)
Posted on Apr 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2011 | HP Photosmart 8450 InkJet Printer
Jun 08, 2011 | HP Photosmart 8450 InkJet Printer
Oct 31, 2010 | HP Photosmart 8450 InkJet Printer
Dec 01, 2009 | HP Photosmart 8450 InkJet Printer
Jul 08, 2009 | HP Photosmart 8450 InkJet Printer
Jan 07, 2009 | HP Photosmart 8450 InkJet Printer
175 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!