Question about Televison & Video
By pressing the power button using the remote control or either pressing the power button, tv screen displayed a horizontal light then followed by a blinks on the screen and after 2-3seconds the timer LED on tv will keeps on flashing
Please help,pioneer xv-htd7 timer flashing...
Posted on Apr 11, 2011
Does the tv have a separate tuner box? if so check the cables i have a pioneer that does that when the connection isnt in sync
Posted on Apr 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2014 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
on Apr 29, 2015 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Apr 03, 2014 | Mitsubishi WD-60735 Projection Television
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Apr 16, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Mar 14, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Some television remote controls have a PIP OFF button, while others only have a PIP button that needs to be pressed repeatedly until the PIP/Twin-View window disappears.
Jan 25, 2011 | Sony Televison & Video
Jan 08, 2011 | Protron PLTV3250 32 in. LCD Television
Dec 02, 2010 | Philips Televison & Video
Oct 28, 2010 | Televison & Video
412 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!