Basti, Your last fix worked! I have Flash 9 working somewhat... It will run the first video and when I click on another video the Flash 9 player locks up and I have to close the browser and open it again to see another video. Do you have any ideas? _Donald Lowman email@example.com.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Uninstall Flash Player using the Flash Player Uninstaller - click here 2. Download the reset_fp10.zip file and extract the reset_fp10.cmd file to the directory C:\ - click here 3. Download and install the Subinacl tool to the C:\ drive (By default it installs in C:\Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools\ but if
you install it in that location it will not recognize the subinacl program even
if the reset_fp10.cmd is in the same location)- click here 4. *Important: Be sure that both the subinacl.exe and reset_fp10.cmd files are in
the same location. 5. In Windows Vista
and Windows 7, launch command prompt (Run as Administrator) and go to C:\. Type
"reset_fp10.cmd".A command window will open, and SubInACL will run. 6. Do not use the machine while SubInACL is running. 7. After SubInACL finishes, you will see a prompt "Press any key to
continue". 8. Download Flash Player 9 Activex - click here 9. Install the Flash Player- click here / or download from www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer
These procedures worked on my friend's PC, hope asme goes to yours. Goodluck!
Try downloading the latest version of Flash player. Youtube uses flash videos, and if your Flash player is old, it may not work.
1. go to this website: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/completion/activex/?a=false This is Adobe's download page which allows you to download the latest version of Flash Player. 2. Click on Flash Player. 3. Allow the software to download. You may need to give Adobe permission to do so. 4. Remember where you saved the download. You need to run the file to begin the installation process. 5. Find where you saved the install file. Double click it to run. You may be asked to allow the software to run. Hit "Yes" to run the installer. 6. Allow the installer to complete the installation. 7. You may need to restart your computer. If you do not need to restart, close and re-open your web browser and try youtube again.
(1) download flash for firefox, but DONT INSTALL YET! (2) right-click
firefox, select PROPERTIES. (3) click on COMPATABILITY tab. (4) select
the RUN PROGRAM IN WINDOWS XP SP2 MODE. (5) click APPLY. (6) click
CLOSE. (7) do the EXACT SAME for the FLASH PLAYER file you just
downloaded. (8) now right click the FLASH PLAYER INSTALLER and click
RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR. (9) goto the firefox shortcut and right click and
select OPEN FILE LOCATION. (10) right click that file and look for the
RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR, IF it is there then click it and run direfox, if
not select OPEN FILE LOCATION AGAIN. (11) then right click it and RUN
AS ADMINISTRATOR. NOW GO TO YOUR FAVORITE FLASH SITE, eg http://www.pogo.com or whatever, and you'll see that you can have your favorite browser AND flash, without having to run INTERNET EXPLOrER.