Acer aspire 1360 1)wireless not detected by xp 2) pci conflicts
I have downloaded the driver for the wireless card and xp will not detect it Also on bootup it shows 3 errors re pci conflicts I need to enter F1 to continue on. Everything appears to be working correctly save for the non detection of the wireless card. Could you please help me get the wireless card detected and tell me how I can correct the conflicts.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
* install the software and run the program after installation. * if ask for Key registration, just enter this code : JCCQ-MAKC-KACK-6TSE-BN35 * Tick "Scan" to begin (it will detect all drivers that needs to be update * click start to begin downloading (you can choose which driver you want to download) * click "Install" and it will automatically install on your pc.
This are the supported drivers :
* Sound card drivers
* Printer drivers
* Video card drivers
* Motherboard drivers
* Webcam drivers
* Wireless drivers
* Bluetooth drivers
* FireWire drivers
* Ethernet drivers
* Windows XP drivers
* Windows Vista drivers
* USB drivers
* Chipset drivers
* AC97 drivers
* DVD drivers
* Router drivers
As this is an older model, the drivers may not be compatible to Vista. If none of them are working, either try to install Windows 7 (with 7 i had the WLAN already installed with windows on a travelmate 5520) or revert to windows XP, for which one of the drivers I gave you works for sure.
Hi acording your describle, you need do
1) please check the bios first, to set wireless to enable
2) check windows right buttom bar is there a wireless icon show there and click to see any detect wireless signal, if nothing to detect
3) check or compare to other laptop wireless configuration, check any incorrect setting.
4) if all sense ok, you need check the wireless card and wireless antenna wire connection, open a samll cover at back of laptop, there is a MINI PCI slot with a wireless card, take out and clean the card pins then put back.
5) still trouble please change another wireless card (same model)
it should be fix.
hope help you to fix it, please take a rating le me know how much helped you, thanks. for any question in any time please !
check in device manager, is your wireless card detected in device manager ?
if not, it's look like your wireless card is defective.
if yes but there is question mark, you need to re-install wireless driver.
if yes, and it isnot detect any network, is wireless card in your device manager enable ? if disable, right click on wirelees card and choose enable.
if step above not working, try to enable using wireless switch .
hi there, strange thing happen to me today - 13/04/2008 got a laptop with this same problem ..
The ethernet card was showing an exclamation mark(!) over the question mark(?) for an hp f700 laptop .. but this was overcome by installing nvida chipset drivers which contained the network card driver package .... hence i am thinking along the same lines....
please go to this link:-
download this first:- http://www.notebook-drivers.com/notebook-drivers/Acer-Aspire-1360-notebook-VIA-Chipset-Driver-v188.8.131.524-for-Windows-XP_71138.shtml then this:- http://www.wireless-driver.com/wifi/2006-2-22/acer.htm
Right click on My Computer and go to device properties and see if the wireless card is listed in the devices.
If not you will have to install the drivers for the wireless network device. You can find them at there website.