- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Ulead Video Studio SE DVD how to run on Windows7 64 bit systems by Not you.
Drivers updated now has drivers for XP Vista and Windows 7 7/16/2010 Getting started,you will need another program its called USB-AVCPTSetup_For_Win7 you can get it here... download links are at the bottom of page.Do not install at this point save to your desk top!
Ok your ready Do not plug in your Easy cap usb drive.
1. Put the EasyCap disk into your CD Rom When auto play starts click Run HAutorun.exe a window will open DO NOT INSTALL THE DRIVER !!!!
2. click Install Video Studio,complete the install adding your code with no driver reboot when asked. after reboot remove the disk you will not need this anymore.
3.DO NOT INSTALL THE EASYCAP USB DRIVE YET.
4. Install the software you saved to the desk top (USB-AVCPTSetup_For_win7) reboot your system.
5. Plug in the EasyCap USB stick and wate till the driver installs this will be done auto,in a few seconds.
6. Sorry to say but you need to reboot now. leave the USB drive in its port.
You are now installed but your cam will only show a black screen at this point,its ok we are now going to resolve that.
Start the Ulead Video Studio.
During the start up you'll have the choice of VideoStudio Editor or Movie Wizard click the 16:9 ckeck box at the bottom then click VideoStudio Editor.
New window will open click Capture,now look for capture video button on the right side of the black screen,click it
Just to the right you will see an Options button click. A drop down will show,look to see if input source is in dark letters,if so open and set source to NTSC/M and composite video is checked.
If the input source is greyed out,open Capture properties directly under the input source,a new box will open click properties a new box will open this box will have 3-4 tabs you only need the first tab called Image tab under video sources click ntsc/m and composite video click ok click ok again thats it you should now have video,After any restart you will need to reset ulead up again,you should be good to go...... Hope this helps :-}
Here are some pic's to help.Note after the instalation,if you move the Easycap usb drive from the usb port it was installed in and input it into any other port it will not work,the driver will need to be reinstalled!!!
New download links
For Windows XP/VISTA/7 32-Bit, please download
Windows 7 64-bit
This web page I have not goten any link to open but thought I'd add it so you all can see it,if anyone gets it open please post any or all links for us all.
Thats all for now I'll upload more as I get them. ps working with a company rep now,update for easycap d60 4 input style,If not getting a picture on input 1 move to 3 for setup and one camera setting.