Question about Konica Minolta bizhub C450P Laser Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2014 | OKI C5500n Laser Printer
Jun 12, 2014 | Dell 1320c Laser Printer
Jan 24, 2013 | HP LaserJet CP1215 Color Printer
May 16, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio CL1000N Printer
Sep 08, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3600n Printer
May 20, 2009 | Samsung CLP 300 Laser Printer
Manually Removing Toner for magicolor 2400W
1. Hold down the Cancel button for 10 seconds or longer.
2. With the Cancel button still held down, also simultaneously hold down the Rotate Toner button for 10 seconds or longer.
3. When all LED indicators are blinking rapidly, release both the Cancel and Rotate Toner buttons.
4. Then hold down the Rotate Toner button again for another 10 seconds or longer.
5. The Cyan toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed.
6. Remove and/or replace the Toner Cartridge if necessary.
7. Open and close the covers. Each time you do this, another toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed and/or replaced (in this order: cyan, black, yellow, magenta).
The link is located here
Oct 21, 2007 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Aug 27, 2007 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL Laser...
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: