Question about NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Please follow steps to upgrade firmware on router
1.connect your computer to router with enthernet cable
2.open internet explore and type there "www.routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1 then press enter
3.it will asked you for user name and password
default user name is"admin" and password is "password"
4.once you log into router setting page then click on
router upgarde which is under maintainence
5.now click on brouse and select firmware file then click on upgrade
Hope it will resolve your issue
Thanks for using Fixya
Posted on Jun 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: PS3 not detecting router
This is most likely a compatibility issue. There are a number of routers that the PS3 will not connect to wirelessly. Your router is not listed as compatible or incompatible, perhaps because it is too new.
I suggest returning the router and getting one that is listed as PS3 compatible. The Netgear WGT624 Super-G is listed as PS3 compatible - try taking your new router back and exchanging it.
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
Netgear wireless routers have a tiny reset button on the back of the router.
Power up the router and use a sharp object to press and hold this reset button until the LEDs start flashing, then release the reset button.
The Netgear router will now be restored to the factory defaults.
To configure the Netgear wireless router : -
1. Connect the wireless router to your computer with a LAN cable.
2. Start your browser and enter the router's configuration URL
3. Enter the router setup login and password (which are admin, and password)
4. Change the admin password
5. Go to the wireless settings and change the default SSID and turn off SSID broadcast.
6. Setup encryption key the strongest is WAP2
7. For further security measures - turn on MAC address filtering and enter the MAC address of the wireless cards on the computer/s you want to connect to this wireless router.
8. Record the settings you have made and keep it in a safe place and Save the settings.
9. Configure the wireless cards on the computer/s with the SSID and encryption settings of the router.
10. Remove the LAN cable between the router and the computer then the computers should be able to connect to the router.
Posted on Oct 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2011 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router...
Aug 22, 2011 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Feb 06, 2010 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Feb 02, 2010 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Dec 02, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Nov 30, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Nov 13, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router...
Jan 08, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router...
560 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!